- " Neglect of Islam as a system of life and absence of proactive transformational leadership
- Change in the Originality of Thinking: absence of proactive vision for the good of the humanity –the role model to forbid evil and promote righteousness (“Ummah of Khair”- the nation of goodness)
- Systematic decadence in intellectual, moral and political leadership
- Dismantling of the Islamic institutions of thinking and political governance for change and development of One Ummah, and defiance to the role of reasoning and accountability
- Adaptability to colonial thinking, behaviors, and social norms that drained out Islamic unity, creativity and movement.
- Fluid and transitory prosperity – aftermath of the oil export revenues.
- Incurable illusions of the neo-colonialist elite that oil revenues are forever and their exclusive property
- Overwhelming materialism and consumerism: training of body and spiritual domain desperately needed training of the faith and a committed mind. "
Friday, January 29, 2010
What went wrong with the Arab pioneers of the Islamic civilization across the European continent?
à l'adresse 2:18 AM